The American tech giant Apple recently announced a price hike for its iPhones in the Indian market. The price increase was the effect of the increased basic customs duty in the recently announced Union Budget.
The cost of iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 would be increased by 1,300 INR. However, the cost of the popular Apple products in the country like the iPhone 11and iPhone XR remains the same. Besides, the recent price hike will not affect the Macbooks, iPad, and Apple Watch products.
The company confirmed that the cost of the iPhone 7 and iPhone XR is not going to change in the future. Apple is assembling these two products in the country; therefore, they are not eligible for the customs duty.
Here is a list of updated prices of iPhones in the country
iPhone 11 Pro series
The cost of the iPhone 11 series (Except the iPhone11) increased by 1,300 INR.
- The price of iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB variant increased from Rs 99,900 to Rs Rs 1,01,200.
- The price of iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB variant increased from 1,13,900 to Rs 1,15,200.
- iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB variant now will cost you Rs 1,33,200.
- 64 GB variant of iPhone 11 Pro Max is currently priced at Rs 1,11,200.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB is currently available at Rs 1,25,200.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB is currently available at Rs 1,43,200.
Updated Cost of iPhone 8 series
The cost of the iPhone 8 and it’s Plus variant increased by Rs 600 and Rs 700 respectively.
- iPhone 8, 64 GB is currently available at Rs 40,500. Whereas, the iPhone 8, 128 GB is will cost you Rs 45,500.
- The iPhone 8 Plus, 64 GB is currently available at Rs 50,600. And, iPhone 8 Plus, 128 GB is currently available at Rs 55,600