Due to the urgent track maintenance work, the Railways will cancel six trains running in and through Odisha to different States. The trains will be cancelled for a couple of days on June 18 and 19.
The cancelled trains are:
- 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Inter City Express
- 18303/18304 Sambalpur-Puri-Sambalpur Inter City Express
- 22820/22819 Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Inter City Express
- 18532/18531 Visakhapatnam-Palasa-Visakhapatnam Express
- 08546/08545 Visakhapatnam-Koraput-Visakhapatnam Passenger Special
- 18417/18418 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Express
However, the Railways has decided to extend the services of Rangapara North (Assam)-Puri-Rangapara North Special up to last week of July 2022.
Rangapara North-Puri-Rangapara North Special (05870/05869) from Rangapara North will run on every Mondays up to 25 July 2022 towards Puri, while the train from Puri will run towards Rangapara North on every Wednesdays till 27 July 2022.