MCA is a well Master of a Computer Application program. It is a postgraduate course that trains and educates the students about the various prospects of computer programs. It also includes application software, computer architecture, operating systems, etc. Its time duration is of 2 years.
The MCA course students can opt for numerous MCA specializations till its final year. There is a huge demand for these courses in foreign also. Some of the MCA specializations fields which are high in value across the Indian universities are:
- Systems Management
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Systems Development
- Systems Engineering
- Application Software
- Software Development
- Hardware Technology
- Software Technology
Facts about MCA program and LPU distance education MCA fees structure:
- MCA stands for Masters of Computer Application which is a wide subject.
- MCA is a two-years PG course in specialized protocols.
- It is designed for aspirants who want to achieve something in the world of technology.
- Master of Computer Applications is thriving in its diversified opportunities in various public and private sectors.
- The study material for the students is available online for quick and easy access.
- The fee structure is affordable and can pay in installments.
- There are no additional charges for PCP conducts at the university.
Placement and Career Support – University has already placed about 1370 distance education students through its placement initiatives drives.
- The Programme Fee is 11400 per semester for every student.
- There is an additional Examination Fee of 1250 per semester for every student.
- The Study Material Fee cost about 1000 per semester provided by the LPU
- The course Maximum. Duration is of 4 Years.
- There are some mentioned guidelines to deposit LPU distance education MCA fees structure.
- The student has to pay the Programme Fees for the 1st semester will be payable at the time of admission.
- The remaining Fee for all other semester years will be paid as per the schedule prescribed by the university. It can be before the start of the end Term Exam of the corresponding semester/ year.
- The student must have to pay the 3Examination fee along with the program fee.
- The student is required to pay the Study Material fee separately if the student demands to take printed Study Material.
- The Demand Draft has to be payable in Jalandhar for a 1st-semester fee in favor of “LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION”.
- The student can pay an online fee for the program and an examination fee related to subsequent years. You can easily connect with the interface that is available on the LPU e-Connect account.
- The payment of a fee is not to be deposited in Cash. The university will not hold responsible for cash payments.
Most of the students are ready to go for jobs reason the MCA course is a terminal degree.
In terms of higher education, still, students can pursue courses such as MBA. It is helpful to get a job in the management field. The students even go Ph.D. to become a researcher and a professor. So, this is the easiest and approachable, and cost-effective method for higher education. Just choose the right course for-optimum career.