Frameworks are widely used to simplify the process of web development, reduce the time to market and to increase the flexibility. It would have been the most difficult time for software engineers if there were no Frameworks as they would again had to start from the start with business logic, security options and create databases. The website development company in Bangalore has a list of 9 frameworks that you might want to check out this year. The web design company has experts developers and engineers who use the latest tools for web development
Here they are –
- Ruby on rails- This is an open source application framework that is written in Ruby programming language and it is entirely made on the MVC architectural pattern. It is quite old as it was invented 15 years ago and it is still very useful for developing difficult web applications. It has all that you require and provides you with fast solutions.
- Laravel – Laravel is also an open-source back end framework and it is basically written in PHP which is the most popular programming language and based on the MVC model. One can learn Laravel very easily and there is a tutorial website called Laracasts which has many videos but it is a bit slower in terms of performance.
- Django – This open source backend application framework is written in the language, Python. This always allows us for incredible scalability and development. In terms of cyber security one can be sure that all products are completely safe. This is very easy to use once you have learnt its aspects and elements.
- Angular – Angular is simply one of the best open-source front end choices for mobile web, native desktop development and websites. One can easily create solutions that have high performance and speed. It is only big in size which has a negative impact on apps.
- Ember – Ember helps you build modern user interfaces for desktop apps, mobile apps and web solutions. It uses the MVVM paradigm. A testing program is produced for every new entity by default. Developers regularly use ember to keep improving the platform.
The web design company in Bangalore offers and extends their hands of support for companies and brands that require front and backend expertise. There are skilled developers who work with the best tools harnessing the knowledge to deliver the best to all clients.