Before beginning the registration procedure, applicants must check that they meet the ICAI’s qualifying standards. The CA Intermediate eligibility criteria 2022 include information on academic credentials, minimum qualifying marks necessary, and age restriction. The fundamental conditions that candidates must complete before filling out the CA Intermediate 2022 application form are listed below.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) holds examinations twice a year for applicants pursuing the CA program (usually May and November). These tests are given at three levels: Foundation, Intermediate, and Final.
Candidates must pass these three levels of ICAI examinations to become a qualified CA. Smart planning, patience, tenacity, honesty, and devotion are required for preparedness.
Study skills guides
Having difficulty being a successful student? Don’t be disheartened; it’s not magic! You’ve come to the perfect site if you want to discover how to be a successful student. Our study methods guides for students will teach you all you need to know about learning more successfully.
You will not only increase your academic accomplishment but also your overall performance if you take the time to grasp and practice the study skills concepts and principles presented in our guides.
Studies on a regular basis with a deeper comprehension of concepts and themes
To pass the CA Final Test Series May 2022 on the first try, you must study continuously and review correctly in a systematic manner rather than cramming the entire curriculum in the last few months.
Every day, our bodies require the appropriate quantity of food, nutrients, water, and sleep. Be informed and accept that you will be required to study every day for a set number of hours.
It is critical to have complete understanding of all topics in this situation, and you must ensure that you are receiving proper instruction. Your mentor will play an important part in your success, so pick wisely.
CA course after graduation
Chartered accounting has become one of the most popular professional options, particularly among business students. It can be done after the 12th if the candidate so desires. They can pursue it immediately following their 12th grade, after graduation, or after post-graduate. Many people choose to do it after they graduate.
- The candidate may be granted immediate admittance and not be required to take the CPT.
- The course duration, if finished in one try, is around 3-3.5 years.
- Furthermore, the student already has a completely completed Bachelor’s degree, so they don’t have to worry about that.
- They can take the IPCC examinations right away.
- Prospective applicants can enroll for an article ship even if they are in their final year of college, saving them time.
Eligibility for CA after graduation
- Candidates who have finished their graduation/post-graduation in commerce must have a minimum of 55 percent.
- Other graduates/postgraduates require a minimum of 60%.
- Candidates must register 9 months in advance of the exam.
- Before beginning article ship, they must complete 100 hours of information technology training.
- The orientation programme, which lasts 35 hours, is also required.
- A total of three years of article ship is required for course completion.